A New Offering Combining Tarot and Intuition…
Throughout this self-guided, online course we will be examining, discussing, and experimenting with our intuition through the lens of the different elements: water, earth, air, and fire. We will also focus on the Minor Arcana of the Tarot—the ace through tens of each suit—to bolster our learnings.
From September 16th to October 7th, 2019, participants will be able to connect to different parts of themselves, connect to the group, and connect to their Tarot cards more deeply. We will call on the Tarot, various exercises, group discussions and sharing, to create new ways of experiencing ourselves and the world.
This class will combine various theories of reading the Minors—numerology, pop-psychology, traditional Tarot theory, occult/magic theory, some exceptionally-light astrology—to deepen your perspective as a system and as individual archetypal elements.
For each element, we’ll also discuss the basics of helpful ways of being in that element, engaging with that element, and what that element can help us learn or balance in our lives, and in our intuitive worlds. There will be practical ways to call this element into our life as a form of support offered as well. Each element will also have a guided meditation.
Students Will Receive…
– 4 live classes each Monday with Sarah, about 1.5 to 2 hours each, which will include a lecture, answers to questions, and a review of each class’s suggested homework and exercises. Please note that those who cannot make it will get a link to a replay of class within 24-48 hours.
– Worksheets, meditations, and journaling exercises designed exclusively for each element and accompanying topics.
– 2 e-mails delivered each week, for 4 weeks: 1 to keep you grounded in your process, and 1 that answers general feedback and questions from the class.
– Bespoke, weekly Tarot spreads.
– An assigned accountability buddy, if you choose to have one, who you can lean on for support and help for the 4 weeks (and maybe even beyond!).
– A further reading list on topics discussed.
– The audio play-back recordings, meditations, Tarot pulls, and worksheets are yours to keep forever. You will have a limited time after the last online class to download these materials.
– Due to the nature of the content provided in the course, refunds are not offered.
– Sliding scale tuition for Black, Indigenous, people of color, and Trans folks only are available. Please contact the studio via email to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
– A payment plan is available for a limited time. Please contact the studio via email to learn more: email@example.com.
–For deaf or hard of hearing students: we can provide you transcripts of each weekly course and meditation. We just need to know in advance of the online workshop in order to make sure we get everything settled in time for our start date. Please email our studio directly. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week ahead of the workshop, and we will do everything we can to meet your needs. Thank you so much!
– If you are buying this course as a gift, please input the recipient’s email address during checkout so they can receive the course materials and communication.
– Computer literacy is required. Modern Women cannot offer tech support. Familiarity with ZOOM and HighTail are not required but are deeply encouraged.
Who This Workshop Is For:
- Folks of all Tarot experience interested in deepening their practice.
- Folks who are interested in exploring their own intuition.
- Empowered individuals who are ready to experience their own magic.
- Anybody hoping to introduce and integrate more spirituality and intuition into their daily life.
- Anyone desiring tools, techniques, and suggestions from a seasoned, practicing, feminist, queer witch.
- Folks who have familiarized themselves with Sarah’s viewpoints and voice, either through her newsletter, her lunar workbooks, or her podcast Strange Magic.
Who This Workshop Is Not For:
- Those seeking mentorship or individual guidance from Sarah. Please sign-up for a Tarot reading if you’re looking for personal inquiries or guidance that’s specific to your life only. (Sarah’s books are closed until 2020.)
- Anyone who feels like they cannot learn from live lectures, worksheets, Tarot pulls, and/or an assigned partner.
- Anybody who is not an independent learner or who is not ready to look at their shadow, face some fears, and move forward in one or more areas of their life.
- Anyone who is not committed to making changes in their life, taking chances, and developing their intuition.
- Anybody who follows a “love and light”, patriarchal, heteronormative way of looking at magic, Tarot, and spirituality.
- Those who cannot download files from internet platforms, including HighTail.
If you’ve enjoyed any of my writing, newsletters, services or products consider helping me via PayPal Tip Jar: