Elemental Intuition, taught by Sarah Faith Gottesdiener, is back! This is the only online course that combines magic, the Minors of the Tarot, and the elements into one exploratory container to deepen connection to intuition.
Throughout this live, real-time online course students will be examining, discussing, and experimenting with their intuition through the lens of the different elements: water, earth, air, and fire. Students will learn all about the Minor Arcana, and the court cards of the Tarot, through the lens of these elements.
Starting Monday, June 8th, participants will be able to connect to different parts
of themselves, connect to the group, and connect to their Tarot cards more deeply. We will call on the Tarot, intuitive building exercises, magic, group discussions and sharing, to create new ways of experiencing ourselves and the world.
This online course will combine various theories of reading the Minors—numerology, pop-psychology, traditional Tarot theory, occult/magic theory, and astrology—to deepen your perspective as a system and as individual archetypal elements.
If you’ve been interested in deepening your connection with your intuition, the elements, or want to enter into a clear understanding of the Minor Arcana, this class is for you!
Students Will Receive…
– 4 live classes each Monday (live classes start 6 pm PST) taught by Sarah, about 1.5 to 2 hours each, which will include a lecture, answers to questions, and a review of each class’s suggested homework and exercises. Please note that those who cannot make it will get a link to a replay of class within 24-48 hours.
– 2 additional, live support calls to cover questions, and offer additional support.
– Over an hour of guided meditations centered around each element.
– Worksheets and journaling exercises designed exclusively for each element and accompanying topics.
– 2 e-mails delivered each week, for 4 weeks: 1 to keep you grounded in your process, and 1 that answers general feedback and questions from the class.
– Bespoke, weekly Tarot spreads.
– An assigned accountability buddy, if you choose to have one, who you can lean on for support and help for the 4 weeks (and maybe even beyond!).
– A further reading list on topics discussed.
– The recordings, meditations, Tarot pulls, and worksheets are yours to keep forever. You will have a limited time after the last online class to download these materials.
– Due to the nature of the content provided in the course, refunds are not offered.
– The Modern Women studio can offer a certain amount of scholarships. BIPOC and Trans folks are considered first. Please contact the studio via email to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
– A payment plan option is available for a limited time. The last day for initial deposit submission is EOD Sunday, 5/24. Please contact the studio via email to learn more: email@example.com.
– All enrollment for the course ends Thursday, June 4th..
– For deaf or hard of hearing students: we will do everything we can to meet your needs. We can provide you transcripts of each weekly course and meditation. Please email our studio directly upon enrollment!
– If you are buying this course as a gift, please input the recipient’s email address during checkout so they can receive the course materials and communication.
– Computer literacy is required. Modern Women cannot offer tech support. Familiarity with ZOOM and HighTail are not required but are deeply encouraged.
If you’ve enjoyed any of my writing, newsletters, services or products consider helping me via PayPal Tip Jar: